Working from Home
The introduction of a working from home arrangement is subject to:
- you undertaking duties at home that you would normally undertake at your headquarters/work base;
- the nature of your work being such that it is suited to working from home arrangements;
- approval from your employer;
- your agreement to enter into a working from home arrangement; and
- your employer having, and complying with, a policy and procedures addressing:
- general obligations of you and your employer, including such things as insurance, separation of overheads billed to the homeowner and your ordinary hours of work while working from home;
- duty of care responsibilities owed by your employer and you under the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984; and
- all additional statutory obligations affecting the employer/employee relationship.
- your employer undertaking a risk assessment of the impacts of you working from home
- compliance with all legal responsibilities.